|Is this you?|
Log in to edit if you are a Member, or Contact the Administrators with your amendments.
Mr Myer's past positions include Chairman, The Myer Emporium Ltd, President of the Howard Florey Institute and Executive Member of the CSIRO.
Mr Myer's career has spanned the fields of business, medical research, aged care, Australia-Asian relations, the arts, conservation, education and rural communities. His commitments and appointments, past and present, include:
- Patron of Asialink
- Patron of the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal
- Trustee Emeritus, National Gallery of Victoria
- Director of the Howard Florey Institute, 1971-2002, and President, 1988-1992
- Chairman, The Myer Emporium Ltd, 1978-1986
- Executive Member, CSIRO, 1981-1985
He was awarded an AC in 1990 and was made an Honorary Doctor of Law, University of Melbourne, in 1993.
- Australian Philanthropy Journal, Issue 63, p.12
- Who's Who in Australia, 2007