Reporting, Audit and AGM Obligations for Not for Profit Companies
Prepared by Alice Macdougall at Freehills, the purpose of this paper is to provide an overview of the reporting, audit and annual general meeting (AGM) obligations of public companies limited by guarantee with more than one member.
The company secretary, CEO and board should be aware of these requirements.
This paper is divided into:
- newly registered companies - the first year/18 months; and
- after the first financial year.
The Attachments to this paper are:
- an indicative AGM timetable;
- notice of AGM template;
- information about the annual financial report;
- information about the directors’ report; and
- information about the electronic distribution of annual reports to members.